[Foundation-l] My new blog and foundation-l

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:25:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you explain why you think you should decide what content is and is
> not displayed on an off-site blog aggregator? I'm just curious. The
> control page seems like a convenient way for people to sign themselves
> up, not an invitation to Wikipedia editors to intervene when they find
> some content inappropriate.

Nick set it up on a wiki so readers can edit it.

And they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Nickj/open-wikiblogplanet-config.ini&diff=299378686&oldid=299065918

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Nickj/open-wikiblogplanet-config.ini&diff=207102202&oldid=206990658

I tried to filter David Shankbone's feed to only include his wiki
related posts, but it didn't seem possible.

--
John Vandenberg