[Foundation-l] My new blog and foundation-l

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:39:26 UTC 2009

> I removed David Shankbone's blog because the most recent blog post (at
> the time) was excessively nasty towards a living person who we have a
> biography about.
>
> My edit was in no way an Arbcom edit.  It even came after I resigned
> from en:wp Arbcom.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Nickj/open-wikiblogplanet-config.ini&diff=330197740&oldid=325150787
>
> David Shankbone subsequently _deleted_ that post from his blog.
>
> I have a saved copy of the deleted blog post in case anyone wants to
> review whether my edit was appropriate.
>
>> Suggest moving control page to Meta.
>
> I can edit on Meta too.
>
> --
> John Vandenberg

Can you explain why you think you should decide what content is and is
not displayed on an off-site blog aggregator? I'm just curious. The
control page seems like a convenient way for people to sign themselves
up, not an invitation to Wikipedia editors to intervene when they find
some content inappropriate.

Nathan