[Foundation-l] advertising craigslist

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:20:47 UTC 2009

Domas Mituzas <midom.lists at ...> writes:

> Erik,
>
> > The Craig Newmark banner is currently running at 20% on the English
> > Wikipedia.
>
> How much known is Craigslist outside of US, in other English speaking
countries, or countries where
> English is used as second/primary language on the web?  :)

I for one have never heart of Craigslist before and I don't think I have heart
anybody talking about it before in real life.

What particularly annoys me, is that the banner invites people to to click on
them, but when I click on it I get to the Dutch donation page, which does not
answer my question at all "Why Craig of Craigslist urges me to support
Wikipedia".

Bryan