[Foundation-l] Assume Good Faith and Don't Bite Newbees

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:43:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:07 PM, effe iets anders
<effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> could you perhaps point to that general WMF policy? Or do you mean you would
> like to see such a policy, but there is none yet?

Are you able to read the whole content or it is so much important to
point bureaucratically to every mistake? Or, to be more clear: your
behavior is the example of one of the main reason of the problems
which you listed and about we are talking last days.

I don't know about such policy, as I stated inside of my first email
in this thread:

"This is a general rule, not just nl.wp rule. Probably, it should be
WMF rule and thus in this particular case it is not a valid question."

Please, don't waste others' time to prove your point.