[Foundation-l] Board meeting update

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:36:16 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for sharing this short overview with us. I look forward
to more extensive minutes of course and hope they will be published
not too long from now - especially considering the strategic process
that is going on.

You mentioned the nominating committee and their imput. I'm glad that
this kind of things is constantly under review and consideration. Is
this input public, or otherwise at least to the chapters? (who will
need to get started with the chapter selected board seats in the next
months as well) That way community members and chapters can think with
the nominating committee and give perhaps some additional suggestions.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk