[Foundation-l] Projekt: OpenCritics (let's free subjective content, too!!)

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:42:44 UTC 2009

This sounds like a good initiative. Wikimedia foundation favours neutral,
factual content, so the initiative is an addition in the area of open
licenses.

The only question which your statement here raises is why you limit yourself
to reviews. Imho there might be a considerable market area for people who
have opinions to voice on politics, religion, etc.

kind regards,
teun spaans