[Foundation-l] moderate this list

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:35:40 UTC 2009

A quick correction (at the risk of adding to my post count for this month (-;)

I have not posted to this list every month since September 2004, I was
including posts at Wikipedia-l. However, I think that's pretty
reasonable considering that list is largely dormant and Foundation-l
has widened in scope to absorb it.

skype: node.ue