[Foundation-l] moderate this list

KillerChihuahua puppy at killerchihuahua.com
Fri Aug 28 20:46:37 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liam Wyatt" <liamwyatt at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] moderate this list

> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Thomas Dalton
> <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2009/8/28 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:

>> > You could try that, but I have a feeling that those people, unlike
>> > those
>> > other people, know how to use their email filters.
>>
>> Personally, I use an email filter called "my brain". I look at subject
>> lines and I don't read emails that don't interest me. It has worked
>> for years with great success.
>

> Hmm... you must be interested in lots of things then....

Which is all to the good, SFAICS. I ignore a lot more threads than Anthony
or Dalton or Gerard and the other more active people here - but I know at
least some experienced knowledgable people will be looking at every thread -
possibly not the /same/ knowledgable active people, but someone from that
pool of individuals, and I am glad they are available and have the time and
energy to do so. I fail to see how this is an issue.