[Foundation-l] Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:40:06 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Gregory, at Wikimania people are REALLY busy with the business of our
organisation and your notion that there might be people that are their
answer you in what you consider a timely fashion is at odds with reality.
Realistically if you get a message  in the first place, do not expect
anything within a weak ... Alternatively hold your breath ... and maybe this
will make a difference ...
Thanks.
     GerardM