[Foundation-l] Raw data of 2009 Board election ballots

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:02:22 UTC 2009

Hoi,
There is no reason to not publish it I am aware off. It is not for me to
decide what is published but as I am one of the people who was interviewed I
may and I do object when any publication is not public.

As to something being hidden. You were at the interview so you know there is
nothing that needs hiding. So suggest all you like, we both were there and
now the suggestion of something that cannot meet the public eye is
rediculous..

Your suggestions that it has anything to do with the WMF the WMF Office is
ridiculous and again you know it. When you need assurances that nothing
underhand has gone on, I am certainly not as charming as Sue, but I am
equally willing to assure you and anything interested that this is the
question.
Thanks,
     GerardM