[Foundation-l] New projects opened

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:03:05 UTC 2009

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> Given that on Februari first 96.07% of the most used messages were
> localised, it is clear that some of the most used messages were not even
> localised. Consequently your puh puh reaction that only the rare messages
> are affected is not correct.

Not all of the messages which are not included in "most used"
are rare, and not all messages that are in the "most used"
messages pile are ones that beginning editors are bound to
encounter.

So I do think Kaare is spot on to suggest it is an extraordinary
claim that lack of localizations is driving away Danish editors,
and as such requires extraordinary proof! Have there been
beginning Danish wiki-editors complaining about the poor
localization level?

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen