[Foundation-l] Strategic Planning Office Hours

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 06:03:56 UTC 2009

I joined for part of the time last week and thought it was a great
discussion, so I definitely encourage people to get involved. I likely
won't be able to on this occasion, but if you're on IRC or can arrange
to be there during that time, it would be great to hear people's
thoughts on what the important strategic questions are. And maybe we
won't drown out all other conversation this time.

Also, the strategic planning process is the major item on the board's
agenda for its meeting in Buenos Aires. So ideas that are shared now
will be part of the input that shapes our discussion, although obviously
this won't be the last chance to participate in the process overall.

--Michael Snow