[Foundation-l] Missing audio of WMF Board candidates

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:57:53 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Gregory, Domas and myself life in Europe. For us the interview was in the
middle of the night and yes, I am not pleased that the Wikivoices interview
was not published. I have been involved with the Wikivoices in the past and
it saddens me that Wikivoices is not able to publish its recordings
reliably.

It surprises me that you are so ill informed that you are not aware how
things are organised. In my opinion you should be pleased that there is an
initiative intended to inform our community about the persons that may be
elected as a board member of the Wikimedia Foundation. You may be sad that
the results did not materialise but that is about it.
Thanks.
     Gerard