[Foundation-l] Open Library, Wikisource, and cleaning and translating OCR of Classics

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 03:12:17 UTC 2009

Exactly. That is why Wikipedia is an inappropriate place for this
project. It lacks sufficient stability. I think Wikipedia should go on
being what it is, an almost completely open place,and projects which
need disciplined long term expertise should be organized separately.
Wikipedia is a wonderful place to do many things, but not all.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.