[Foundation-l] It is vital to stamp out citizen journalism. Or claim to.

Dennis During dcduring at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:56:34 UTC 2009

They are happy with fans exactly insofar as they yield profit. But they also
need to protect what they get from other fans. Hence no sharing unless it
leads to more total spending.  If they could figure out how to charge fans
for remembering the game (or the logo or the mascot or the faces of their
fellow fans), they would.

I hope no one still confuses an organization's being organized as a
not-for-profit corporation with its not being run for profit.