[Foundation-l] Why hasn't the LocalisationUpdate extension been enabled?

Glanthor glanthor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:38:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

when I've read Tim's mail, I got really angry. Why would we translate
anything on the translatewiki, when it's ignored for a month (or
longer)?? When one has to correct some translation, then it's double
work. I have to correct it on my local wiki, and on translatewiki. We
copied the almost immediately translated strings of Vector skin to
huwiki, because it was really embarrassing that after a month the skin
is still english, but we already started push out the beta. And after
update, we should delete the messages that we had copied to our local
wiki. It's nonsense...

Gerard wrote on wikitech-l that the translate extension is not far
away. Then that...

We just want a solution instead of unnecessary double/triple work.

Ákos Szabó (Glanthor Reviol)