[Foundation-l] Report to the Board April 2009

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:09:16 UTC 2009

2009/8/12 Benjamin Lees <emufarmers at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Sue Gardner <sgardner at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> Report to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
>>
>> Covering:               April 2009
>> Prepared by:            Sue Gardner, Executive Director, Wikimedia
>> Foundation
>> Prepared for:   Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
>>

> I really like these reports, but they'd be more useful if they came sooner
> after the events they describe.  Will you be able to catch up to a <1-month
> delay in the near future? (I wouldn't mind if the reports for May, June, and
> July were condensed, if that's what it took.)

Yes, I've been thinking that. Do we get the reports at about the same
time as the board or is the delay due to the need to go through the
report checking if anything needs to be redacted? I wouldn't mind
combined reports either, but they aren't really meant for us, it's
what the board wants that is most important.