[Foundation-l] Report to the Board April 2009

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:42:26 UTC 2009

I want to echo Thomas's remarks. It is certainly a fine line to
balance, and I am glad that the donor's concerns are on your mind. I
also want to reiterate my support for an endowment. I'm not going to
preach at anyone here (least of all you and Veronique) the benefits of
having one, but I'm glad that it is actively on the WMF staff's mind.

-Dan