[Foundation-l] Update on struck votes issue on SecurePoll

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:13:08 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When a person wants to change his vote he can. When he is entitled to vote
only once, it is anybodies guess which vote to retain. It seems to me best
to decide on an obvious algorithm. I think that the last expressed vote will
do just fine. It certainly fits the people who change their vote and we can
not decide anything obvious for someone who votes twice.

Some people have sock puppets, would it make sense to register them when
known ?
Thanks,
       GerardM