[Foundation-l] Board elections email adding insult to injury

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 20:36:57 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The things that go wrong are not necessarily the same things that go wrong.
Yes things go wrong.. There are more things that could and should have gone
differently... Nobody heard the Wikivoices interviews with many of the
candidates for instance. Sadly it did not materialise but it could have made
a difference for many voters. I participated because of the potential of it.

Yes, the mails went out late and extra work will be needed to weed out the
bots BUT when more people voted as a result, when everyone was approached
who was eligible to vote it has been a good thing.

To the people who considered the invitation to vote SPAM, I have one
message, you can opt out and if that is not good enough, tough.
Thanks,
      GerardM