[Foundation-l] Board election spamming

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:38:53 UTC 2009

Hoi,
This is a huge improvement over the last election where not all projects
were targeted for this type of mail. As a result there is less bias in the
system. So you can opt out if you do not want to receive an e-mail for the
next election.

Iit is a huge improvement to have an e-mail by the organisers of the
election over someone who does because he can and has thinks it a good idea.
This is very much a friendly nudge to go and do your democratic duty because
you can.
Thanks,
     Gerard

PS did you do your democratic duty ?