[Foundation-l] Block update

Stevertjgo owl at spaz.org
Sat Aug 8 04:25:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> said:

> Perhaps we do need a dispute resolution mailing list for resolving
> disputes that involve the mailing lists. It would be better than
> having the lists themselves filled with complaints.

I'm always open to similarly creative suggestions, and I appreciate your
ability turn lemons into lemonade here.

But why would the new list you propose be specific to mailing list
disputes only? A mailing list issues only list might get little
traffic/attention, though, and maybe that's not a good thing. Could it not
be generalized a bit to include even high-level discussion of on-wiki
dispute handling?

-Stevertigo