[Foundation-l] Knol, a year later

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:19:37 UTC 2009

Hoi,
What I like about Google is that they have the guts to try things out. I
like Google because they allow their staff to things that intrigue them.
This has brought me gmail among other things. With Google things may fail.

What you express is the expectation that Knol would fail and I am with you,
I had the same sentiments. A project like Knol is not of interest because it
confirms our assumptions, it is of interest because it challenges our
assumptions. I hope we will continue to have our assumptions tested because
this will keep us on our toes.
Thanks,
       GerardM