[Foundation-l] Stevertigo

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:39:25 UTC 2009

Why did you feel it necessary to reply to Gerard? Is it so important
to you to have the last word? In your last e-mail, you said you didn't
want to continue this thread any further. The best way to put an end
to it is to stop responding to others' messages rather than to tell
others not to respond to yours.

Mark