[Foundation-l] Stevertigo

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:08:18 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Gerard
Meijssen<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please consider a topic that matters.
It's not important that this list be run according to certain basic
rules and principles?

And no doubt there are others here who dislike your own comments for
the simple fact that they extend the thread - even after I said I'd
leave it alone.

> Navel gazing and fault finding
Navel gazing is not the same thing as fault finding. I don't see how
there's been any of the former, or how the latter should be criticized
if it deals with an issue.

> are hardly of a general interest.
Granted it's a meta issue, and not a general Foundation policy issue.
But this is not the foundation-press-release list either, such that
all posts need to conform to some sanitized concept.

-Stevertigo

Again, I think this thread is done.