[Foundation-l] Principle and pragmatism with nudity and sexual content

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:22:04 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When you make illustration not visible you effectively remove them. It is a
cop out to continue and say that it is *others *that can decide that they do
not want to be informed, that they are willing that other people are at risk
because essential images are not readily available. It is a cop out because
this risk is ignored. Ignored because it is convenient

As to BLP, the images that I am talking about do not identify people. They
show what is essentially a detail and a penis or a vagina may be part of
this.

When the issue is about people using images in places where they are not
appropriate, then deal with that issue. Do not confuse this with the
legitimate use of essential but problematic images.
Thanks,
      GerardM