[Foundation-l] Can anyone really edit Wikipedia?

mboverload mboverloadlister at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 03:16:12 UTC 2008

Syntax highlighting and inline expansion of references and other
complex code sounds like the solution to me.  I know every developer
wants to kill anyone who says this but "that doesn't sound so hard".
WikiED already has the syntax highlighting, you would just need to
tone it down for the general public.

The only things that I see that could benefit from inline expansion are:
-Infoboxes