[Foundation-l] Designs and other fundraiser updates

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:57:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Those of you checking Meta may have noticed that there are a few
> designs uploaded for feedback from translators:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2008/design_drafts
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2008/benefactors

Hi!
I've taken a closer look at the pictures, and I would suggest that the
quotation marks be translatable/adaptable as well.
For an overview of what should be used with different languages can be seen
here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark,_non-English_usage
(I cannot check all languages, but the Hungarian version ( „" ) shown on the
page is correct, and I would prefer to see it instead of the English
variant).

Thanks,
Bence Damokos