[Foundation-l] We have the problem

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:41:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/10/27 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:
>> Hoi.
>> Sorry, this seems to me to be a summary already.. just read it, parse it,
>> digest it. Then add to it because there is more to say.
>> Thanks,
>>        GerardM
>
> It's 2601 words long and took up 7 pages when I copied and pasted it
> into Word to do the count. How long was the original?
>
> From a quick scan through, it seems to be a collection of unrelated
> concerns (or, at most, loosely related). It is impractical to discuss
> them all in one thread.

Thomas, this is the summary, as Gerard said. The problem is systematic
and I gave examples for that. Also, I've also separated things into
the sections, so if you are bothered by examples of problems and my
analysis of the causes of the problems, you may continue with reading
the rest, more important parts ("Consequences" and "Possible
solutions").