[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 55, Issue 48

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:22:26 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When people want to have a Tosk Wikipedia, we have the problem that the
current sq or Albanian Wikipedia is probably already mostly Tosk. This I do
not know for sure .. There is already a request for a Wikipedia in Gheg
Albanian.

When the request for Tosk is made and, when the Tosk project is about to be
approved, we have a moment to turn off the redirect. The drawback of this
timing is that it leaves no period where the als code turned black. Maybe it
is better not to redirect but to have a page indicating that the project has
been redirected with a clickable link to the right page. This will help
people to find their Alsatian Wikipedia.
Thanks.
       GerardM