[Foundation-l] MY emai this morning About my a personal experience I had in San Francisco

Patrick Warren ptw007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 01:01:44 UTC 2008

I just want to make a quick post.   I provided inaccurate data about my
liscesning terms / associations with  GNU.org and wc3.org and i want o fully
appollogize for my lack of judgemet in posting that email to you before
fulling understanding it myself.  Additaionally,  my explanation on how the
software should be used was not correct in detail and I had no right to
explain what the software should be used for.  I don't have those rights. I
only have usage rights. once again , I am sorry for that misprint.
However, I want to make it clear that I do have rights under those
liscenses  and am a member of the mediawiki team.  Additionally, Wikimedia
has been valuable tool for me in my project and I appreciate their
dedication to my needs.

Sincerely,

Patrick Warren