[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Muhammad Alsebaey shipmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:45:29 UTC 2008

Hi Ting,

In the days since I have first sent my email, I talked to several people,
and due to their arguments, I am less worried now about division of effort,
however, I still strongly believe that my arguments about the language being
mostly a spoken one with no stable orthography and that by WMF approving any
of those dialects/language, it will be essentially making a political stand,
still hold.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey