[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Muhammad Alsebaey shipmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:31:07 UTC 2008

Hello

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 6:02 AM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hoi,
> The expert is anything but anonymous. What I gave you is the reason why we
> do not have a public mailing list. The arguments as they happened have been
> published. There is nothing more.

Can you provide links to where they have been published? When I go to the
proposals I find only the basic stuff (there is an ISO code, there is people
willing to work on it and there are speakers of the language). You said lang
com considered the concerns I have put forward but yet I dont see what is
their argument about them anywhere. In essence, what I see is like an AfD,
people go in , talk it out, with little involvment from lang com, and then
you guys come in and with little reasoning other than the existing rules,
you approve. If there are expanded arguments to the decision, I would like
to see them and this is transparency IMHO.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey