[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:58:21 UTC 2008

Hoi,
It is sometimes great to be piggy in the middle; there are plenty people who
accuse the language committee of stifling any and all new projects. I am
happy that some consider us "minority-language-promotion advocates", it
means that we are somewhere in the middle.. It is only sad that nobody is
completely happy :)
Thanks,
       GerardM