[Foundation-l] Strategy document?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:49:57 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The deletion process is interesting... it is not working on "our side" and
certainly not from a newbie's side. Now the question is not if it is wrong,
or why you want to change it but WHAT are you going to change and HOW will
this affect the observable issues in a positive way (the issue is to prevent
the large amount of false negatives). From any perspective, there is nothing
strategic if all you have is a realisation that something is wrong...

So PLEASE do not say what is wrong, Discuss how you want