[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:28:18 UTC 2008

We should indeed care. One thing is that we should do whatever we can to
help new projects grow to a selfsustainable size in terms of content and
contributors. The second is that we must accept that a lot of new projects
will fail, but that this is no reason not to go ahead with even more new
projects. If 1 out of 10 new projects survive, then the time spent on the 9
failed projects was not waisted. That one project in some "small language"
helps fullfilling the vision of the Foundation as stated on those
fundraisingpages I'm just now translating into the small language of
Norwegian.

Thanks to Lodewijk for a posting here that actually gave me some inspiration
to continue translating ;)

Finn Rindahl