[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:25:42 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I wish for 80% of our projects to have the same problems as our bigger
projects. It would be cool that we could compare the quality issues of the
Xhosa Wikipedia or any of the bottom 80%. It takes content in order to talk
about quality. The content is not there and consequently quality is not an
issue.
Thanks,
      GerardM