[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Mohamed Magdy mohamed.m.k at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:14:23 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Christiano Moreschi <
moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>  Do we care that 80%
> > of our projects are failing?
> > Thanks,
> >       GerardM
>
> No. Why should we? Nobody actually reads shit like the albanian wikibooks
> (doesn't matter if that doesn't exist, you get my point). Such projects
> exist purely the monomaniacal benefit of the editor(s), not any readers. Let
> them all fail, with the exception of Wikipedias en,fr,de,ru,etc + wikt and
> commons.

I fail to see the purpose of this response except "rm -rf
-exclude:en,fr,de,ru,etc + wikt and commons" which //isn't going to
happen//.

I care and I think we should have a usability expert. but I wouldn't call it
failure (as i understand failure means something that used to work and now
deteriorates or stops), it is more of a project that didn't start yet.

--
--alnokta