[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:12:14 UTC 2008

2008/11/25 Béria Lima <berialima at gmail.com>:
> Geoffrey...
>
> The guy whit you are talking is one of the best sysops on pt.wikipedia.
> Don't be maniqueist please.
>
> The case is: Thomas is a good guy... but in the mailing list he stopped all
> the process of consensus. The problem is not just a discussion of Porantim
> and Thomas... are more of 10 wikipedist that agree whit Porantim, me and
> Luiz Augusto. Don't ut that in terms of "dispurtive", "vandal" or anything
> about that...
>
> We are discuss the bylaws again... because that mensage of Luiz. Before that
> Thomas and another user don't permit the dialog.

How about some (translated) quotes so we can see what was really going
on? Text can be a very inaccurate way of conveying ones point, perhaps
Thomas was just misunderstood? Judging by Jimbo's assessment of the
guy and your assessment of the situation, it seems the most likely
explanation is that there has been a misunderstanding somewhere.