[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:32:07 UTC 2008

> 5.     So far, no legal entity has been created and there is no such a group
> of Wikimedia representatives.

That's an interesting point that we seemed to be missing. This is all
just at the planning stage so far? I don't see that we have any
serious problem then, this dispute simply means that more time needs
to be spent discussing the bylaws and achieving a consensus on them
before things move forwards (it's unfortunate that they were sent to
ChapCom before this was achieved, but it's not the end of the world,
you can start the process with ChapCom again from scratch if you need
to, I'm sure they won't mind).