[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 16:28:28 UTC 2008

I doubt that foundation-l is the right place for a community to carry
out their conflict. We have here no possibility and no legitimation to
make any decision in favor for or against one of the conflicting party.

The best way a community should resolve such problems is to talk with
each other, to meet with each other as already proposed. If the
community is really not able to settle the conflict, it could consider
to call for one or more mediators that are considered by all parties as
neutral to try to resolve the problem. But I don't think that
foundation-l can be such a place for mediation.

Ting