[Foundation-l] Signal languages Wikimedia projects

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:20:29 UTC 2008

Just thinking aloud: Until separate projects are implemented for the sign
languages, maybe projects on existing Wikipedias similar to the Spoken
Wikiproject create videos of the different articles on Wikipedia or the
different words on Wiktionary. As I understand the upload limit of videos
has been raised recently, so even the bit longer articles could be signed.
Best regards,
Bence Damokos