[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia.org

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:50:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 13:54, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> p.s. Aren't some of the wikis in two or more scripts? I recall that at
> least a couple of them have multiple tabs at the top where you can
> switch between scripts if you like. Is that somehow not an option in
> this case?

Technologically, it's possible.  Politically, simply acknowledging
that the language can be written in more than one script is seen as
taking a stand on great many other issues as well, such as Russian
cultural and military imperialism, the independence of various Eastern
European regions, and the like.

--
Mark Wagner