[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] FlaggedRevs status/news?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:33:29 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When you look at the Hungarian statistics at Betawiki, Hungarian is doing
quite well with 99.76% done for the MediaWiki messages and 73.33% of the
messages ussed in Wikimedia projects. As I indicated, Flagged Revisions is
at 89,36%.

When you have localised the messages on a local server, you will have to put
an effort into getting these messages on your server. When the localisation
is done at Betawiki, you can update your server from the SVN and the
localisations will be available at all the Hungarian projects when it is
implemented.

People often do not complain when they think it is normal that new
functonality comes without localisation. It does not have to be this way;
you can have new functionality localised by keeping your localisation up to
date at Betawiki.
Thanks,
      GeradM