[Foundation-l] Regarding the Fundraising Banner

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:11:10 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Walter is absolutely right. In the Netherlands for instance people transfer
money. They are used to transfer money within the country. Most people feel
uncomfortable in transferring money to Belgium. This means that the WMF
should have a Dutch banking account.

When you transfer money, it costs nothing. People in the Netherlands hate
fattening banks for no good reason. It is one reason why many just do not
use credit cards except for going abroad when you typically do not have a
choice. If you want Dutch people to massively contribute, you address them
and you address this issue.
Thanks,
       GerardM