[Foundation-l] Suggestions for GFDL-CC harmonization FAQ

Mike Godwin mgodwin at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 5 22:54:56 UTC 2008

Dear folks,

I'm going to try to develop an FAQ regarding the latest developments
on the GFDL-Creative Commons harmonization project.  What I'd like
from you is suggestions about what kinds of questions need to be
answered for people who are planning to vote on the license-migration
issue.  (Then I'll try to craft answers to them -- with the help of
other folks of course.)  I'm not interested only in the questions that
you may feel haven't been answered yet, but also in questions that you
do have answers to, but think other people will be curious about as
well.

Please feel free to send responses to me via this list (your submitted
questions may inspire other people to write some) or (if you like) to
me via private e-mail.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Mike Godwin
General Counsel