[Foundation-l] GFDL 1.3 Release

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:56:13 UTC 2008

Seriously - why do we have to yoke ourselves to yet another external
organization? Clearly the binding association with the FSF has presented a
number of problems and limitations - wouldn't it be preferable to have
control of the terms, and write in compatibility with the licenses we'd like
to accomodate?

Nathan