[Foundation-l] GNU FDL 1.3 released!

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:08:18 UTC 2008

The reasoning given in the FAQ for adopting a passed deadline makes sense,
and while some may disagree that it was necessary it certainly isn't
"absurd." Let's wait a little while longer before declaring the terms of the
license to be a disaster, especially since "first to the mark" with
criticism doesn't correlate with expertise.

Nathan