[Foundation-l] Global rollback users

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:08:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, well, I don't think this is as awesome as some people seem to.
>
> I don't object to it, but the criteria for people to get it need to be
> strict. They should already have sysop access at at least one LARGE
> project, as well as other projects.
>
> Thus, the fact that I have sysop privelages on several smaller Wikis
> does not mean that I can suddenly get this privelage to rollback on
> en.wp too, although Jesse is right that rollback isn't a big deal.

One large project, inlcuding Meta (it is not fair to demand from a
contributor to some small wiki to become an admin of en.wp [or other
lingua franca project from their region]). What does "large project"
mean is another issue. 100 very active contributors?

Let's try to formulate needs, which would be included into some draft.

Also, delete/undelete is not a big deal, too. The most problematic
admin permission is a possibility to block a contributor.