[Foundation-l] Global rollback users

Ryan wiki.ral315 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:05:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 3:32 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> And abuse of it is the entire reason Oversight exists.

Oh, of course.  But some oversights have, I think, been reluctant to use
oversight in borderline cases because doing so has been grounds for removal
of oversight access in a few cases, and it's not entirely clear if that's
still the case today.  Thus, these borderline cases aren't always
oversighted, and if they're not, then viewing the deleted revisions is
definitely controversial.

Again, I'm not arguing that SWMT isn't trusted; I'm saying in general that
it's problematic to argue that delete/undelete isn't a big deal.

--
[[User:Ral315]]